In the book GOD IS A BROWN GIRL TOO, I explain why we should listen to the divine within. It’s the first time God speaks to us as ourselves and not someone who we can’t relate to. I’ve been over these reasons for uplifting the God in you before, but Spirit tells me that it’s time to share them again. It doesn’t matter who you are — or what your sexual orientation is — or your race and ethnicity: the divine is celebrating you. We will continue to lift up this consciousness on our 2013 HOPE OF GLORY CRUISE, leaving from NYC on July 29 to sail to Nova Scotia. I hope you can join us. To get more information, contact Robert at (800) 619-1694 OR (71 8) 673-9003.
1. We are created in the image and likeness of God.
2. We live and move and have our being in God.
3. We are temples of the living God.
4. It is written in our laws that we are Gods.
5. We are the first and the last, the beginning and the end, the alpha and the omega.
6. If we, whose mother is older as Lucy’s bones, have become disembodied from spiritual Oneness, then so has all of her creation.
7. The Kingdom of God is neither here nor there, it is within us.
8. God is in the Messiah and the Messiah is in us and we are in the Messiah.
9. We ask and receive.
10. We seek and find.
11. We knock and the door is opened.
12. Spirit lives in us and breathes in us.
13. God’s infinite possibility is expressing as us.
14. We have a conscious connection with Spirit that goes before us to do the work that we are appointed to do.
15. We manifest the right people, who show up to help us when we need help.
16. Even when we can’t see the finish line, the road rises up to meet us, and shows us the way.
17. We make a way out of no way.
18. We speak truth to power.
19. The Lord is our Shepherd, there is nothing that we want.
20. We are the pure potential of God expressing as us.
21. We are children of God.
22. We are heirs to the throne.
23. We are answers to prayers.
24. We are responsible for our lives, moving from where we stand now to experience the best possible moment.
25. We walk by faith and not by sight.
26. We do not fear the terror by night, nor the arrow that flies by day.
27. We are creation constantly re-inventing itself.
28. We are beauty in the souls of every beholder.
29. We are vision moving past pain.
30. Angels guard us in all our ways.
31. Tables are prepared for us in the presence of our enemies.
32. Manna falls from our heavens.
33. New stories re-tell our lives from new pages.
34. There is nothing that we cannot do.
35. We are the light of the world, a city upon the hill that cannot be hidden.
36. We are the steps, moving into the greatness that we are.
37. We are endless potential pulling dreams through infinite possibilities.
38. Divine Mind is always guiding us in perfect harmony, always praying us in loving grace.
39. We dance in the dawn of magical ideas, listen to the call of unharnessed love, welcome the realm of inexhaustible source.
40. We fly with the wings of faith.
41. We know the way, and we walk in it.
42. We dance with the hips of deliverance, push past the poison of doubt, rise above the fray of appearances, and give with a love that never, ever holds back.
43. We leave old wineskins and pour ourselves beyond the bottles, boxes and bags that can no longer contain us.
44. We stand on the shoulders of our ancestors, full of new hope
— finding its way beyond the whispers lost between clasped hands.
45. We breathe the breath of God.
46. We are everywhere and always present.
47. We are the light of God radiating back as Herself.
48. We are the consciousness of Truth, speaking nothing but itself.
49. We are the fullness and completeness of all that our Mother-Father-God is.
50. We are daughters of all beginnings – always pure, always graceful, always dynamic, always blessed.
51. We are prophetic voices lifted from the dust of dreams deferred – culminating in divine love awakening.
52. We are not limited by flesh, but are glorified by Spirit.
53. We will do even greater works.
54. Who is God and what does She look like, if not us?
55. We are mountains high enough, rivers wide enough and valleys low enough; we are the center and the circumference.
56. We have not forgot the God who gave us birth.
57. We are as old as time and as young as those who have yet to born.
58. We are the pulse and the flavor — the talented and the wise: “How you doing?”
59. We are – our past, our present, our future, and our dreams.
60. They try to bury us, but our bones just keep rising up.
61. We are the greater wholeness — always seeking expression.
62. We are still.
63. We are endless motion, stretching forward, taking the limits off, and removing the boundaries.
64. We are the time before, the been has, the was then, the until now.
65. We are the breath-filled space, the light-filled hand, the love-filled heart, the joy-filled dance.
66. When everyone is busy looking for God, as something more extraordinary than themselves, they will miss us, even though we are here.
67. Just like “I AM that I AM,” we are that we are.
68. We are the healing balm, the burning bush, the living water.
69. We are the infinite flow of substance.
70. We are the wisdom of our highest self.
71. You live in our heart.
72. We do all things through the Spirit as us.
73. We run the race and don’t get weary.
74. We move mountains with our faith.
75. We can leap and the net appears.
76. We bring good tidings to the afflicted; we bind the broken-hearted; we proclaim liberty for the captives.
77. We are greater than what our humanness can even imagine.
78. We are the cup that never stops flowing.
79. We are Christian, Buddhist, Hindu, Moslem, Jew — all religions and none at all.
80. We are ancient wisdom and new thought.
81. We are all languages and none at all.
82. We are sanctified, saved, and serene — singing our own sweet song of freedom.
83. We envision past appearances, dream unlimited possibilities, and recreate ourselves.
84. We grow from the consciousness that we create.
85. We surrender all.
86. We stand at the edge of always, in a new season of victory,
a sacred truth that just keeps directing us back to the vortex of our own power.
87. We are the sweetness in all fragrance.
88. We are the interpretation of all dreams.
89. We are the rhythm underlying all motion.
90. We are the glory in all hallelujahs.
91. We are the wave in every ocean.
92. We are the boldness in all courage.
93. Nothing and no one can contain us.
94. God’s face could be no more beautiful.
95. Our power is not the devil; it’s not Satan; our power is the God in us.
96. The God in us prays and moves her feet.
97. The God in us knows that all things come together for our greatest good.
98. The God in us knows that we are worthy.
99. The God in us allows us to leap — knowing that the net will appear.
100. The God in us is our constant victory — even before the race is ever won.
Namaste, Reverend Cecilia Loving
Pastor, SPIRITMUV (www.spiritmuv.com )
(All of the materials in God is a Brown Girl Too® email messages are copyrighted by and may not be used without the written permission of Cecilia Loving. )
JOIN US FOR PART II OF OUR 10-PART PROSPERITY 2013 SERIES at the Unity Center of NYC at 2:30 PM, located at 213 West 58th Street in NYC.